Virtual Abbey TrailsName: Virtual Abbey TrailsDate: May 1, 2020 - May 10, 2020Event Description:Share your photos for our Virtual Abbey Trails!
Canceling this year’s Abbey Trails event won’t stop us from celebrating health and wellness this year. We are going to celebrate Abbey Trails virtually, and we want you to join us!
From now through May 10, we encourage you to put on one of your old Abbey Trail’s t-shirts and get outside, go for a walk, a run, a hike, or even a bicycle ride. Take a picture and share it with us online.
During this challenging time, it is now more important than ever to take time for our health and well-being. For 25 years now, Abbey Trails has helped us to promote positive health practices as part of an everyday healthy lifestyle on our campus and throughout the local communities. We hope to continue this celebration of health and wellness for years to come, helping to guide future generations towards a lifetime of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Put on one of your Abbey Trails shirts from previous years' events.
- Go outside, go for a walk, hike, run, bicycle ride, just get outside.
- Take a picture of yourself or even your family, in your Abbey Trail’s shirt(s) (if you have them), outside.
- Post your picture online and tag us:
- Or send us your photo to post through Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can post it to our page for you!